Nationwide Flood Damage is a leading provider of comprehensive flood damage restoration services to homeowners and businesses across the country. We understand the devastating effects that flooding can have on a property and its occupants, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with fast and effective solutions to get their lives back to normal.
Our team of experienced professionals is available 24/7 to respond to flood damage emergencies. We use the latest equipment and techniques to assess the damage and create a customized plan of action for each client.At Nationwide Flood Damage, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and quality workmanship. We work closely with insurance companies to ensure that our clients receive the coverage they are entitled to. If you have experienced flood damage, don't hesitate to contact us for immediate assistance. Our team is ready to help you get your life back to normal.Content Cleaning and Restoration: We clean and restore all contents affected by the flood damage, including furniture, clothing, and electronics. Odor Removal: We use advanced equipment and techniques to remove musty and damp odors from your property.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to assess the damage and create a customized plan of action for each client:
- Emergency Response: We respond to flood damage emergencies within an hour of being contacted. Our team arrives on site fully equipped to start the restoration process.
- Water Extraction and Drying: We use specialized equipment to extract water from your property and dry affected areas.
- Moisture Detection and Measurement: We use state-of-the-art technology to detect moisture and measure humidity levels, allowing us to ensure that all affected areas are completely dry.
- Mold Remediation: Flood damage can lead to mold growth, which can be harmful to your health. We use advanced techniques to remove mold and prevent future growth.
- Structural Repair and Restoration: We repair and restore all structural elements affected by the flood damage, including walls, floors, and ceilings.